what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Friday, December 15, 2006

friday finally

10 days till christmas, folks. so start the countdown, finish the shopping, etc etc. is it hard for anyone else to believe that it's the middle of december? oh..maybe because its EIGHTY degrees outside? yeah, ridiculous. not really uncommon though..i can remember back to numerous christmas' where there was the possibility of wearing shorts outside on christmas morning. gotta love that texas weather.

my weekend is looking to be pretty low key which i could not be any more excited about. the past 3 weeks and weekends have been go, go, go, and i think my body is saying, please stop!! so yeah, i might engage in some quality time on the couch in front of the tv and i have absolutely no shame in that whatsoever.

in case you were wondering, my job is still ultra challenging. yeah, im up to maybe a whole 45 minutes of work that i do per day. and that's on a good day. i generally am sooo bored and sooo tired each day that around 2, 2:30 i end up falling asleep in my chair for about 10 minutes. its pretty great. ive learned all sorts of new games on yahoo...i find myself checking espn.com about every 10 minutes to see if AI has been traded yet...i go to supertarget during my lunch break and browse the aisles - this is actually the highlight of my day.

yeah, that's what they pay me the big bucks to do...or maybe just bucks. i can't really complain though..i just need to find some new things to keep myself entertained..might start bringing movies in or something.

well, i would say i need to get back to work but we all know that's a lie...at least now you do. really, i just don't have anything else to share. have a great friday and weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home