what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Friday, January 19, 2007

home & abroad

you might remember me talking about taking pics of austin a while back for a travel website. well the pics are finally up and you can check out the site now. it's pretty cool - you can put together travel itineraries based on what city you're traveling to and it recommends attractions of similar interest etc. anyways, just check it out for yourself if you feel like it. i took most of the pics for austin, but not all. my name is on the ones i took though so you should be able to tell.

choose austin as your destination

my profile

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kate, that's awesome. i got as far as page 5 for austin to try and see all your pics :) ... i need to go back when i have more time! great pics, well done. you talented YOU.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

thanks, hannah! don't feel obligated to look at them all...they aren't really my best work anyways. but thanks for checking them out :)

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home