what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Monday, January 08, 2007

tour de office

i know you were all (and by all i mean the 4 people that read my blog) dying to know what my fancy office looked like. well you can put those inquiring minds at ease b/c here is your official tour.
my fancy throne fully equipped with my own portable heater and luxurious throw rug. i must admit though, my chair is pretty sweet - great for naps.
the rest of the office where actual work is done
my drawer where the necessities are kept - snacks, books, magazines, air freshenersthe "breakroom" (aka rest of trailer) the plans...pretty important stuff so i keep my distance. sometimes i insert new drawings and that's generally the highlight of the week
the beverage station although ive never touched the
coffee maker bc i dont know how to actually make coffee...hand sanitizer. my best friend. notice the alligator
label with my name. sometimes i get carried away with the label maker...my nextel phone. rarely use it thus explaining
why the # is taped to the outside. the walkie talkie function is a blast though.. last but not least - my badge. can't be
caught without it. don't look closely..it was early...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha, i love this posting. funny :)

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's pretty much exactly how I imagined it to look. Fun chair!

Though I have to say... DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE COFFEE? The travesty!

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing as how my organizational habits are a little over the edge, this might not mean much to you. However, the "break room" looks like it might need some organizational updates. Maybe that could keep you busy for a day or so.

And why is your back turned to the rest of your coworkers? Seems a little anti-social, doesn't it?

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm not anonymous, I'm Casey. Sorry! I'm not much of a commenter...obviously I need some practice!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

thanks for coming clean, case ;)

tob - i know its quite sad i cant make a pot of coffee....but i dont really drink real coffee..just coffee like things that i count on starbucks to make! one day ill learn though and let you know.

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home