what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Thursday, February 08, 2007

how old are you?

i took a "real age" test online. evidently i had taken it before because it had some of my info. already saved. but i took it again anyways. it asks a ton of questions including family health history, fitness regimen, eating habits, medical history, etc. well my calendar age is 25.7 and it calculated my "real age" to be 20. yeah, somehow im in such great physical health past and present that i scraped 5.7 years off. i must have inaccurately answered some of those questions because im pretty sure i don't feel like im 20. i might look like im 20 but that's a different story. go here if you wanna see how old you really are.

i played tennis the other nite for the first time in over a year. it was GREAT. i love tennis. im not good, but i love it nonetheless. honestly, i was better than i thought i would be after a year without even touching a racquet. well, mike might testify differently...he was the ever so patient victim that got to play with me. we mostly volleyed but did play one full set in which he completely dominated me 6-0. i didn't lose heart though. i didn't win a game but i did score some points here and there and that was enough for me.

that's about all that's going on these days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home