what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Wednesday, February 14, 2007

singles awareness day

singles awareness day...reminds me of college when my roommates and i would host "singles awareness day" parties on this great day. it was some good times. generally involved tasty treats, dancing, and lots of pink and red everywhere. makes me miss college... sigh...

but anyways, happy valentines day everyone! today i was greeted by a ginormous, beautiful display of roses on my desk when i got to work. these guys here...might be rough around the edges but they sure do love me ;) but seriously though, i love fresh flowers and they make me happy.

tonite my roommate and i are thinking of checking out the "singles mingle" that is put on by a local radio station at my favorite restaurant hula hut. sounds lame but it's actually been the place to be the last few times they've had it and i'm convinced it could well be worth a few good stories and an abundance of quality people watching (which i could do for days). so no, im not really going with the intent of changing my single status, but who knows...maybe ill get lucky...ill be sure and let you know how it goes. cheap drinks, door prizes, and a dj beats sitting at home watching sappy love movies right?

yesterday my boss asked me if my boyfriend was going to take me out tonite. i told him that i would have to find him first. he asked, did my boyfriend run away? i said, no...i just didn't know i had a boyfriend until right now. he said, well kate...all you gotta do is walk out this door and you could get one in no time. to which i responded, yeah...um..true...no thanks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home