what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Friday, March 09, 2007

friday stuff

yay for friday. don't have big plans for the weekend. big 12 tourney has started. our first game is tonite against osu. we'll beat them.

getting cable on saturday. real excited about that.

so, both of my roommates are moving out. one of them within the month, the other as soon as she finds a subleaser (if you know of anyone, let me know). it's not because of me, at least that's what im telling myself. kinda sucks that within the next couple of months i'll most likely be living with 2 people i don't really know and don't really have any control over the situation.

need a couch.

occasionally i watch that new game show, are you smarter than a 5th grader? ive found out that not only am i not smarter than a 5th grader, but im sometimes not smarter than 2nd, 3rd, or 4th graders as well. kinda starting to wonder why i paid a lot of money to go to college.

my job is ending in about 6 weeks. need to start looking for a new one. don't wanna.

added some pics to my pic website...some new engagement ones i did last weekend and there's the new ones of parker if you haven't checked em out yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger catherine said...

i would totally live with you...i'm actually looking for some people to move in with, but my lease isn't up 'til august. let me know. -sturge

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home