what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Thursday, March 15, 2007

it's madness...in march

most advantageous thing about my job thus far: the fact that i will be spending the next 3 weeks or so at work watching the games online and not only does it not matter, it's pretty much encouraged. that's the beauty of a job with all men and the sports fanatics they are. although they might not support the aggies, they support the love of the game and that's enough for me. so, the next two thurs/fridays will be spent very productively - sweating over an inevitable crumbling bracket and stressing over the aggies' advancement. so, in other words...don't interrupt me.

in other news...new roommate 1 started moving in yesterday. new roommate 2 will be coming sometime in april. cable guy keeps getting delayed but is supposed to make an appearance friday finally. making my THIRD trip in FOUR weeks to dallas again this weekend. you would think i loved the place or something. sxsw is going on this week but due to a lack of funds and an early bedtime i have been unable to really check out any of it which is a crying shame. im real sick of the rain. remind me of my complaining in the summer though when i want to float the river and there's no water in it. i have six-ish weeks till my job ends. please refrain from asking me of my plans until at least the 2 week mark. and please refrain from lightheartedly laughing at the fact that im yet again having to find a new job - it's honestly not amusing to me. i might becoming a coffee drinker. although my current concoction still contains 1/3 cup of hot cocoa and a boatload of little flavored creamer containers, i sure am starting to love that smell and taste that has been starting my day for the past 3 weeks. screw the fact that i get it to keep me awake...i get it because it's tasty. is that bad? before you know it im going to buy a coffee maker...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home