what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Wednesday, April 18, 2007

the lighter side

not to devalue anything having to do with recent news events but i just don't have it in me to write about it...it makes me sad. so instead i choose to write about things that make me happy.

the first being my sunday afternoon this past weekend. sometimes the combination of a few key things make something absolutely fabulous. things: barton springs, 70 degrees, the sun, good tunes provided by the ipod, a good book, people watching = fabulous.

i went to sandy bullock's restaurant that she has here on friday nite. i highly recommend it. well, i also highly recommend making reservations if you go on a friday nite. although we got our food in record time, we didn't get that table for a real...long...time. i got the pork tenderloin and my mouth kinda waters just thinking about it.

i have 4, count them one, two, three, four days of work left. and yes, i might actually just have a job opportunity on the horizon. it involves photography and virtual tours for real estate properties. so far it seems to have the potential to be something very great. ill tell ya more about it when i get all the details. stay tuned..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm excited about your possible job potential. And what's the name of that restaurant? I didn't know she had one...

12:37 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

it's called bess bistro. its on w. 6th street. very yummy!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home