what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Thursday, May 10, 2007

is this thing on?

i have been a terrible blogger as of late and i am sorry. this is a formal apology to all 5 of my readers - you know who you are. so here's my best at what's been going on, and what my near future holds.

i am well and i think i appreciate normal healthy living even more now that i am not feeling like im gonna die at any given second. my first bout of the stomach flu was not my friend and i can only hope that it's a real long time until i meet that terrible thing again.

i shot a wedding reception last weekend and have an entire wedding and reception to do on friday. i will then drive to htown friday nite and then board a plane sat morning for NYC!! i might be exhausted but hopefully my excitement will keep my adrenaline going once i get there. i cannot wait to be in NYC with my good friend petie! after that ill come back to htown, do some bridal portraits, see some friends, and head back to austin sometime late next week. how's that for a schedule for you. needless to say i will probably be blogless again for a while - sorry.

once i get back to the atx i am hoping to get started with the virtual tour company for the real estate properties i mentioned previously. im really hoping that whole thing works out.

my birthday is in a couple of weeks! the big 2-6. don't worry ill keep reminding you as the date gets closer ;)

speaking of bdays, i was in georgetown last weekend for my nephews 7th bday. i will leave you with a story i found to be real funny. to set the story up, my nephew berkeley was talking to his teacher and they somehow got on the topic of pets. my sisters family had 2 dogs but maddie dog became old, deaf, blind, and neurotic so they "put her to sleep" last year. cue story:
berk - "yeah, we used to have 2 dogs but now maddie is buried in our backyard"
teacher - "oh, im sorry...did your doggie die?"
berk - "well...no....she was asleep....but i'm pretty sure she's dead by now..."
oh dear...this whole time my nephew has believed that they buried the poor dog alive. so maybe it's better just to cut to the chase and tell your kids your dog is dead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home