what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Monday, July 30, 2007

movies movies movies

saw the movie no reservations tonite. the cooking movie with catherine zeta jones, aaron eckhart (super cute), and abigail breslin. good movie. first movie ive seen in a while where i didnt want part of my money back. and let's be honest, a movie centered around food cant really go wrong with me.

but what i really want to talk about is the movie august rush. saw a preview for it and although i feel it would be fitting for it to come out in august, imdb says october which makes me sad. this movie looks really great and the cast is probably the main pull for me. the lead actress is keri russell whom we all know and love as felicity - one of my favorite tv shows ever. add freddie highmore, the cute little boy from finding neverland and terrence howard, a fantastic actor in my opinion, and you have a strong cast already. so check out this link and watch the trailer. and get excited, i think it's gonna be a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home