what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Wednesday, July 04, 2007

wedding pics, a couple weeks late

me and my boys. the scenery was real pretty and we
aren't half bad looking either, right?

ck & me. soon enough it will be her turn to get married!

the boys
patin paid a buck to dance with eileen...introducing mr. & mrs. pankake!! yes, pronounced as it looks...


the girls and the beautiful bride!

and then the dancing began...bye mr & mrs pankake!

1 Comments:

Blogger A. said...

Just randomly browsing blogs, yours caught my eye because of the title... very similar to my situation. Just wanted to say hey! Your blog is actually a blog, rather than the spamblogs I keep coming across. Good luck with everything!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home