what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Wednesday, August 08, 2007

i've been hit!!

tagged..whatever...my friends, the poehls decided they wanted to know 8 random facts about me...

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My eight random facts and/or habits:

1. I used to play the violin and the piano. Violin started at a young age..maybe 6 or 7? Well, I guess I didn't develop into the orchestra bound prodigy my parents envisioned so that ended. Tried later with piano but my distaste for practicing ended that as well..

2. I went to asian camp. Formally called heritage camp but asian camp just makes me sound cooler...or like a complete loser. Oh, and did I mention I went there 5 summers in a row? The last being last summer. Kidding. The last summer was when I was 12 I think.

3. I love driving. Windows down, some good tunes going and I am goooood.

4. I am a fidgeter. You know those people who constantly have a foot bobbing up and down or always just fidgeting with something? That's me.

5. I have a pretty darned good memory. I swear it's photographic to a small degree (right now I know some friends are rolling their eyes and saying 'uh huh.') But honestly, I won't remember 100% of everything but I generally remember the obscure details. Most likely I know at least 3 digits of your license plate...

6. I check out of conversations and don't even realize it. Some would label this "social retardedness." Yeah, if I'm in a convo with 2 or more people and the conversation is not directly involving me I'm out. And I'm not intentionally trying to be rude...really I don't realize I'm doing it.

7. If I'm in the same setting as a large group of asian people I feel uncomfortable. Don't ask me to explain...I understand how ridiculous it sounds and yes, I know I am asian.

8. I have a guilty pleasure. It's BET comicview. Yeah, it's 85% offensive and inappropriate but I love it.

I hesitate in publishing this post. After reading it I think I will either lose friends or hopefully become a little more endearing. But now is where I "tag" people. So...I tag Tsh, KC, Malita, Julie, Hannah, Petie. Get on it, girls.

2 Comments:

Blogger CASEY said...

My license plates were recently changed. . . have you updated your memory with the new information? Maybe you could help me out because I don't even have them memorized yet. Knowing your friend's license plates numbers might qualify as you as a borderline stalker.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

recently changed? so you're no longer F81 RYN? yeah...how do you feel about that?

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home