what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Sunday, November 11, 2007

another blog

Well, since I do such a stellar job at keeping this blog up, I decided to create another blog. Yeah, note the sarcasm there....I apologize to all my millions of readers that I've left you in the dark for a while. Life has been crazy. Driving around with cookies in my car...taking pictures of people...going out of town for whatever reason. But blog number two isn't another blog to just sit around and not be updated. It serves as my "story behind the pictures" type blog to compliment my photography website.

So...without further ado...head on over and check it out...

Kate McCoy Photography Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home