what do you get when you take a little girl from korea, adopt her at 5 months, and raise her in a white family?
me. here are my profound thoughts. enjoy them.


Wednesday, February 27, 2008

this and that

Grounded In Music I'm intrigued by this somewhat new organization

Cool Photo Books
I haven't actually made a book here but if I had to I would go to this site

Stuff White People Like Blog
If you're bored it might provide some entertainment for ya. Read #11

Girl Talk Music
Heard this at work and I'm not going to go as far as to say this is great music but it's definitely interesting. Each song is a collaboration of a bunch of songs. What I enjoy is trying to figure out each one and sometimes they're old school and take ya back :)

My portofolio website, www.katemccoy.net, will soon be undergoing a makeover that hopefully results in something close to awesomeness. Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger ellen said...

i enjoyed this post. and now not by just anonymously stalking. hooray comments.

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home